Red and Blue . E1 Red and Blue . E1

Its alright...

But it nearly put me to sleep. I'm not saying its bad or anything but it didn't exactly keep me at the edge of my seat.
Work on your art a little, it looks like his limbs are tacked on..
also, less tweening.

Pezboy440 responds:

k i will its just the sart in the next one i;ll probably do more fbf than tweening.

Desktop hero Desktop hero

meh

Its good and all, but you could do something more original. I'd still like to see more from you without blue claymen

E4 sting (Alien attack!) E4 sting (Alien attack!)

i like it

It's good and all, but i just don't get it...

Alec05 responds:

**SPOILERS SPOILERS** DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE ANIMATION YET!!!

Well E4 is a tv channel, and the point was to make a funny ad.. I mean you see the aliens coming and the army spotting them on the radar, and as they're landing the army is getting ready to attack, so you're pretty much expecting a huge fight to avoid alien inasion..Battle between aliens and humans. But then you hear this big laugh inside of the U.F.O. What happens is that the aliens didn't come to Earth to fight, they only want to have some fun and enjoy some good TV like E4. Hope thats clear. Thanks for the review :)

G-9 G-9

that was awesome

wow that rocked! but i would have to say your better at flash than you ae dancing...
you gotta hook me up with that mp3 too dude.

littleFoot littleFoot

kewlness :)

that was a good flash :D

Mr. Moustache Mr. Moustache

lol

lol :) it makes me haha.

War of the Worlds Pt5 War of the Worlds Pt5

I LOVE THE NIMBIN SERIES!!!

i LOVE nimbin! is it really getting on tv? awesome! nimbin rocks! i love the opening music ^_^
your going places man. im kinda looking forward to the end of the waroftheworlds saga of nimbin. But i still love nimbin! make more funny stuff!
(ps.: it needs an obese goat)

AD: Whats on TV AD: Whats on TV

NICE!

that was good :)

Kolohe responds:

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

I LOVE THIS! make more!!!

pirate ho pirate ho

HEY!

how long does it take you to make a claymation? it was just like a few hours ago that u submitted one that got blammed... it must not take u very long to make the stuff!